Divisa iT, Informática y Telecomunicaciones
Specialized and specific DATA CENTER implementation to Divisa iT’s R+D+I area project
Implementation of specific TI equipments to the work of R+D+I.
The target of the project presented to the Ministry of Science and Innovation within the framework of program ACTEPARQ-2009 is the implementation of specific TI equipments to the work of R+D+I. Equipment that guarantee among others:
- Capacity of calculation and enough process to the work of the Area and the management of precise needs of excess demand of these capacities.
- The precise assignment under demand of resources of process for personal actions of purge and test, tests of algorithms and applications load, etc.
- The safeguard of the developments, including previous versions of the same one and the agile access to these versions.
- The sharing of information is secure and limited to the people from the R+D+I area and their colleagues, regardless of their location, and the proper management and control of the different levels of access / confidentiality, traceability of the operations which have been done, etc
- Physical security of the access to the inform
- Monitoring, management and control of the equipments, management of the alarms in the case of incidences, automatic recovery of service, etc
The project includes the implementation of these equipments in a fitted out area for it and with the adequate levels of operating capacity, security and vigilance.
This project, PCT-430000-2009-33 reference number, has been cofinanced by the Ministry of Science and Innovation, within the framework of the instrumental line of action of scientific-technologies infrastructures, within the National Plan of Scientific research, Development and Technological Innovation 2008-2011. ACTEPARQ-2009 program.
The project has been cofinanced by the European Regional Development Fund (FEDER).