Divisa iT, Informática y Telecomunicaciones
Temporary disability management system. SaGITario
SaGITario resolves the problem of temporary disability management processes (IT) centrally in the Medical Inspection field. It supports an integral IT management completing it to an advanced IT management (fraud control), documental management, statistics and control panel.
The modules that complete the core of SaGITario are:
- Plus module, which incorporates advanced vital reports to the operation and monitoring of the temporary disability management system by the different responsible Directorates General in the inspection area as well as Management of Health Services
- Advanced IT Control Module or fraud management, which allows the detection and control of insured who:
- Accumulate consecutive leaves
- Have pathologies that take more time than the standard time of the processes which they are diagnosed
- Have leave processes with non specific and/or reiterative diagnosis
- It also incorporates elements to keep a specific control of certain diagnosis, facilitating the compliance of the established agreements with the INSS
- Own centres Module. In front of the detection among the own staff's high incidence and prevalence of IT, this specific module has been developed to manager the IT control among the own staff of a determine health service.
- Statistics module for INSS. These statistics module, allows to get those simple and immediate information that is required to provide a good tracking of the situation of IT benefit, by the customer, and to achieve those data which must be provided to INSS, according to the Collaboration agreement.