Divisa iT, Informática y Telecomunicaciones
NEWS AND EVENTS
- TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE: Process, storage and security, three keys for your businessTuesday, April 12, 2016 Divisa iT, a company specialized in the implementation of security solutions for information systems and communications, and with an experience around 30 years working in data center environments, organized a technology conference titled "Process, storage and security, three keys for your business" the last April 7. In the conference was involved by Divisa iT’s reference partners, Lenovo, that showed its new generation of servers and storages, and Watchguard, that went into detail about the technology ...
- Técnicas Competitivas S.A., new Proxia® PartnerThursday, November 26, 2015
Divisa iT has certified the company Técnicas Competitivas S.A. as Proxia® Partner Premium. Técnicas Competitivas is a leader technology company in Canary Islands, that dedicates to the provisions of services and development of software products in the area of Information Technologies and Communications, especially in the sectors of Health, Education, Tourism and Services both in public administration and the private business.
- A new tool of digital information based about health research in Castilla y León made by Divisa iTMonday, August 3, 2015
Divisa iT has collaborated to SACYL with the design, development and definition of a tool of disseminating of information about health research and R&D initiatives which are being worked in the Community
- Divisa iT develops the new Web Portal of Tourism of the Junta de Castilla y LeonFriday, January 30, 2015
The company Divisa informática and Telecomunicaciones has been commissioned to develop one of the most ambitious projects in tourism of Castilla y Leon in recent years, with the launch of its new Web Portal for Tourism, a functional tool for all users and presented in three languages (Spanish, English and French), which was created from the Proxia® Suite technology of Divisa iT.
- Business travel to Peru and ChileWednesday, April 3, 2013
Last March during the days from 18th to 23rd, Divisa iT took part in a mission to Peru and Chile, which has elapsed in the cities of Lima and Santiago de Chile.
- Divisa iT explores the technology market in Colombia.Wednesday, December 5, 2012
From the 19th to 8th of November 2012, the company Divisa iT participated in a business travel to Bogotá (Colombia) in which numerous meetings were held with public administrations, institutions and Colombian companies in the ICT sector.
- The new tourist information system of the province of Valladolid has been developed by Divisa iT with Proxia® Suite technologyFriday, November 23, 2012
The tourist information website of the province of Valladolid (www.provinciadevalladolid.com) was presented during the opening of the 16th edition of the International Tourism Fair (Intur) by the president of Diputacion Valladolid, Jesús Julio Carnero.
- The electronic office of Valladolid’s Town Hall, which was made by Proxia® technology of Divisa iT, is the best valued one of the 40 most important Spanish Town Halls.Monday, September 3, 2012
The Orange foundation has published e-España 2011, an annual report about the development of the Information Society in Spain. It is a comparative study of the on-line Public Services among the 40 Spanish Town Hall.
- The area of Information and Communication Technologies of the municipality of Canalones (Uruguay) is interested in Divisa iT's e-Government solutionsFriday, June 29, 2012
On 28 June, the Director of the area of Information and Communication Technologies of the municipality of Canelones (Uruguay) visited Divisa iT's headquarters in the Technology Park in Boecillo.
- Proxia® Suite will be used as the basic element of the new tourist information system by the province of ValladolidFriday, June 22, 2012
Diputación de Valladolid was awarded the implementation and maintenance of the tourist information website of the province of Valladolid to Divisa it, trusting Proxia® Suite Platform as a key element for the building of the system.